Genshin Impact Latest Fan Art Contest: Earn 8500 Primogems by participating in the event- Genshin Impact developers always bring amazing events in the game. They also introduce community events for the fans of the game. They bring Sangonomiya Kokomi Fan Art Contest started! Prepare your drawing tools and come participate. Earn 8500 Primogems by participating in the Genshin Impact Latest Fan Art Contest. For Genshin Impact live updates, follow InsideSport.IN
End date – March 17, 2022 23:59 (UTC+8)
Results: April 15, 2022
How to participate
1. During the event, use the hashtags #SangonomiyaKokomi and #GenshinImpact to post your original fan art on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
2. Click on the link below to fill in your entry information.
3. After completing the previous two steps, your participation will be considered successful.
*Entries submitted for this event must be original fan art created within the last month and have a high degree of completion. Unfinished sketches directly edited with graphic design tools (e.g. Photoshop, etc.) or works with assembled copied elements are not eligible!
*Please also include photos of your work in progress along with your finished work.
*Travellers participating in the event are required to make their accounts and publications public
Also Read – Genshin Impact Version 2.5 Update: Stream in Genshin Impact Category on Twitch to Get 500 Primogems Reward, Check Details
Genshin Impact Latest Fan Art Contest: Earn 8500 Primogems by participating in the event
- First prize (1 winner) – 3,000 Primogems
- Second prize (3 winners) – 1,000 Primogems
- Third prize (5 winners) – 500 Primogems
- Posting of non-event related content (including, but not limited to, ad links and other means of advertising) is prohibited.
- Travelers are permitted to submit multiple entries for this event, but only one prize may be won per traveler. Prizes cannot be combined and only the highest prize won will be awarded.
- The event takes place on multiple platforms and winning submissions will be selected from all platforms. The above rewards are the total rewards for all platforms and will be thoroughly evaluated based on the content, comments and likes received. There is no prize amount set aside for each platform and region.
- If the same entry is a winner on multiple platforms, the prize will be awarded according to the platform on which it was first published after final verification (only one prize will be awarded).
Read More – Genshin Impact Version 2.5: Teyvat Interactive Map Update Brings New Pins to New Area
– Advertising –