Genshin Impact Vigilant Yaksha Xiao Fan Art Contest: Genshin Impact recently released the Patch 2.4 preview. There are plenty of upcoming events and items on their way to the game. Earlier today, Xiao’s Fan Art Contest has started! Prepare your drawing tools and come participate. Here are all the details of the events, including how to participate.
Event duration- December 28, 2021 – January 17, 2022 23:59 (UTC + 8)
Results: January 28, 2022
Xiao’s Fan Art Contest has started! Prepare your drawing tools and come participate ~
Duration of the event
December 28, 2021 – January 17, 2022 23:59 (UTC + 8)
Results: January 28, 2022
– Genshin Impact (@GenshinImpact) December 28, 2021
Also read: Genshin Impact 2.4 Update: Full details on the Genshin Impact 2.4 special program livestream
Genshin Impact Vigilant Yaksha Xiao Fan Art Contest: Win Amazing Rewards, Check Details
How to participate
- During the event, use hashtags #Xiao and #GenshinImpact to post your original fan art on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
- Click on the link below to fill in your entry information. https://forms.gle/jHQFWdRWGrRSN3ED7
- After completing the two previous steps, your participation will be considered successful.
- Entries submitted for this event must be original works of art created within the past month and have a high degree of completion. Unfinished sketches, works directly edited with graphic design tools (eg Photoshop, etc.) or works with copied elements pasted together are not eligible!
- Please also include photos of your work in progress with your finished work.
- Travelers attending the event are required to make their accounts and messages public
- First Prize (1 winner) – 3000 Primogems + 500 USD
- Second Prize (3 winners) – 1,000 Primogems + $ 200
- Third Prize (5 winners) – 500 Primogems + 60 USD
- Lucky Prize (10 winners) – 10 USD
1. Posting of content unrelated to the event (including, but not limited to, advertising links and other means of publicity) is prohibited.
2. Travelers are permitted to participate in more than one entry for this event, but only one prize may be won per traveler. The prizes are not cumulative and only the highest prize won will be awarded.
3. The event takes place on multiple platforms and winning submissions will be selected on all platforms. The above rewards are the total rewards for all platforms and will be evaluated comprehensively based on the content, comments and likes received. There is no prize amount set aside for each Platform and Region.
4. If the same entry is a winner on more than one platform, the prize will be awarded based on the platform on which it was first published after final verification (only one prize will be awarded).
5. Plagiarism, misappropriation and other actions that violate the copyright of others are strictly prohibited. If there is a quote or need for permission, please cite the original sources. and make sure you get permission.
6. Primogems will be emailed in-game and cash prizes will be distributed through PayPal.
Read More – Genshin Impact: New Keqing and Ninnguang Outfits, How to Get Them and More
– Advertising –