New Delhi: Loan from the State Bank of India (SBI) – Do you want to have the house of your dreams or drive your first car? Do you want to pursue higher education abroad or need money for emergency reasons? The State Bank of India offers low interest rate loans to its customers. SBI is the largest loan provider in India and you can avail home loan, car loan, gold loan, study abroad loan and loan pre-approved staff.Also Read – Good News for SBI Clients: SBI Raises FD Interest Rates by up to 10bps
SBI offers a home loan at an interest rate of 6.70%, a car loan at an interest rate of 7.50%, a gold loan at an interest rate of 7.50%, a study abroad loan at an interest rate of 9.30% and a pre-approved personal loan at 9.60%. interest rate. Also Read – SBI CBO Admit Card 2022 Released on sbi.co.in; Download via the direct link given here
SBI real estate loan:
- The State Bank of India is offering a 6.70% home loan. About 30 lakh families have taken home loans from SBI. You can borrow home loans from over 24,000 SBI branches across India.
- With SBI Home Loan, you will enjoy the benefits of calculating interest on a daily declining balance.
- The SBI Home loan is also available as an overdraft. This makes optimal use of your excess funds.
- The SBI home loan has low processing fees and no hidden costs, State Bank of India said.
- There are no prepayment penalties against the SBI home loan. You can reduce your interest burden by repaying the loan early.
SBI car loan:
- State Bank of India offers different packages of car loans or car loans that you can choose from depending on your needs. The SBI auto loan can be borrowed at two interest rates. You can avail an SBI car loan at an interest rate of 7.75. You can also apply for SBI car loan through State Bank of India YONO and you have to pay an interest rate of 7.50%.
- Under the SBI New Car Loan program, you will get financing up to 90% of the on-road price.
- Under an SBI certified pre-owner car loan, you can obtain a maximum of Rs 10 lakh and a minimum of Rs 3 lakh.
- SBI offers a loyalty car loan option for existing home loan borrowers. People between the ages of 21 to 65 with a minimum income of Rs 2 lakh per year are eligible for this loan.
- One can avail a two-wheeler loan of Rs 2.50 lakh under the SBI Super Bike Loan Scheme. The SBI Super Bike Loan Scheme has a maximum repayment term of 5 years.
- SBI provided auto loan program for existing term deposit customers, lightened auto loan program for professional and self employed or business person with no proof of income, SBI reward for loan automobile, the green car loan for electric cars.
SBI Gold Loan:
One can avail a loan of a maximum amount of Rs 50 lakh and a minimum of Rs 20,000 at an interest rate of 7.50%. The processing fee is 0.25% of the loan amount plus tax. Also Read – SBI 2022 Recruitment: Bank Publishes Notification for Digital Banking Manager Position | Details here
SBI personal loan:
You can avail the SBI personal loan at 9.60. There are several types of SBI personal loan – loans for retirees, loans for employees with employee accounts with SBI, pre-approved personal loans on YONO, loans against securities, loans for employees who do not maintain an employee account with us.
SBI Loan for Study Abroad:
The State Bank of India offers a maximum of Rs 1.5 crore and a minimum loan amount of more than 7.50 lakh for regular courses of graduate or postgraduate degree or diploma or certificate or doctorate in Europe, UK, USA, Australia, Canada, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan and New Zealand. Reimbursement can be made by EMI for up to 15 years.